Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Lists by Logan

Logan, my 4 year old, and I sat down the other day to write his Christmas list. His list includes:
  • Fathead (Saints, UK, Pens, Batman) - This is what he's asked Santa for
  • Helicopter w/ remote control
  • Bumblebee Robot
  • Imaginext Space Ship and guys to go with it
  • Wii games (Wii Music, Toy Story Mania, Wii Sports Resort)
  • Bakugan
  • Imaginext Batcave Accessories
  • Mickey Mouse Bowling Set
He also decided that he could write a list for Kaelin, his 18 month old sister. Her list includes:
  • New baby doll
  • Crib for her dolls
  • Stroller
  • Kitchen
  • Play food
  • dress up clothes
  • mixer
  • shopping cart
  • iron and ironing board
I have to say that this is a pretty good list for Kaelin, I was impressed.

Then we got to Mommy and Daddy. Again he wanted to make a list for us. Daddy's list looks like this:
  • Handsome bedroom
  • new XBox 360 games
My list looks like:
  • Hugs and kisses
  • pretty bedroom
  • new iron
So apparently, Logan has decided that my bedroom (and hubby's) needs some work. He told me while we were working on this that our bedroom was "boring" and Daddy's half could be handsome and my half could be pretty.

Hopefully Santa will bring me an interior decorator, some bedroom furniture, and money to cover it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment