Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

This year I have many things to be thankful for:

My new(ish) job. I know it's not the right fit for me, but after being unemployed for the longest unwanted period of my life, I am thankful to have one in this economy. I also have faith that the right gig is out there, just waiting for me to find it.

My kids. They may drive me batty and act like heathens, but they are mine. For the most part, they are healthy and happy.

My marriage. Last year at this point we were in a very bad place, but we've seemed to make a turn around. I've very thankful for a husband who didn't give up on me when he probably should have.

My family who helps me out even though none of them live near me.

Health insurance. Who isn't thankful for that?

This video (Total blackmail footage starring L):



Boots. Every girl needs a pair of boots. Me? I could use a few more pairs as I am wearing my others out.

To all who might read my blog, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

1 comment: